• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Relisted! FS/FT Price reduction, Tier 1 for Glock 19, 45, Shadow Systems, CZ P-10

WC1911guy

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
Reaction score
Hello ODT,

I just switched all my main carry pistols to a different WML so some of the holsters and lights can be moved on.

Tier 1 Axis slim AIWB for Glock 19/45 with APLc (Wolf Grey front, blue back, right hand draw)- fits Glock 19/45, Shadow Systems MR920/XR920, CZ P-10 or anything with a Glock 19 slide sized slide profile. Does accept optic and threaded barrels. Used but in great shape.

$80 shipped or $70 face to face very close to my location

Trades would be: 9mm FMJ (no reloads), SpyderCo Paramilitary 2 (black blade) , Manix 2 (black blade) prefer non-serrated edge. Obviously the condition of the knife would determine trade value on my end. I’m pretty open beyond that on offers.

Shipping is preferred. USPS Priority with tracking actual cost. Paypal or Venmo is accepted as friends and family as payment if your feedback is good.

I work in Marietta during the weekdays and live in Hiram so somewhere in those areas is preferred for meeting.

Please keep all offers to PM. We will only communicate via PM to CYA both parties until a meet has been set or transaction is complete. Thanks

Attachments

• holsters 1.jpg
    holsters 1.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 14
  • holsters 2.jpg
    holsters 2.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 14
Back
Top Bottom