• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Relisted! FS/FT Remington 700 long range 7mm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stuart bishop

Default rank <50 posts
Outdoorsman
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-ft-remington-700-long-range-7mm.2279022/
Item Name: FS/FT Remington 700 long range 7mm

Zip Code: 30205

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 500
Trade Value or Items Looking For: What cha got

Caliber: 7mm rem mag

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Got this Remington 700 on a trade from another outdoor trader but 7mm is too much for my taste. It has a 26in heavy Barrel and is In good shape. Make an offer worst thing I can do is say no.

Pictures:
543e4522-c40a-4fd0-9704-a38c983b8168-jpeg.2630066

606c1ac3-c914-45d8-ba94-ef9b7afed977-jpeg.2630067

29633c6d-995a-4937-a024-c7d3fb2ec2c8-jpeg.2630068

An sps adl 7mm that’s a heavy barrel?
Never saw this configuration.
Could you verify the muzzle diameter?
Thanks,
Pat

An sps adl 7mm that’s a heavy barrel?
Never saw this configuration.
Could you verify the muzzle diameter?
Thanks,
Pat
Looks like it’s about half an inch at the end and just over an inch at the start. Like I said I got it on a trade so didn’t know too much more than what he told me about it so that information could be wrong I’m sorry. I did do those two measurements myself though so they are accurate.

That looks like an SPS with a magnum contour barrel. That contour is a little larger than a normal remington sporter Barrel. Should be ~.6 at the muzzle. Anyway nice rifle! GLWS!

Looks like it’s about half an inch at the end and just over an inch at the start. Like I said I got it on a trade so didn’t know too much more than what he told me about it so that information could be wrong I’m sorry. I did do those two measurements myself though so they are accurate.

yea, that’s a mag contour barrel. no biggie. Just didn’t want somebody thinking they were looking at something they weren’t. They are nice rifles!
good luck with the sale or trade!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom