• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Relisted! FS/FT Remington Mohawk 10 C Rep

kinjite

Default rank <100 posts
Hunter
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-ft-remington-mohawk-10-c-rep.1380491/
Item Name: FS/FT Remington Mohawk 10 C Rep

Zip Code: 30066

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 400.00
Trade Value or Items Looking For: 500

Caliber: 22 LR Only

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I have a Caliber: .22 Long Rifle Mohawk 10 C
I would like ask if anyone knows what the marks mean, it has the bow and 93 on the left side, Marked REP and a cross on the right side.
What does the 93 mean?
I've research a few hours about the Mohawk 10 C, Found a couple with Rep on them, however I can't find any information about the 93.
The clip is marked 77
Is the 93 the 93rd gun made for Reps?
The gun is in excellent shape, maybe 98% and picked it up today.
Any help would be much appreciated.
Thanks
Darrell

Action Type: Semi-Automatic Rifle with Detachable 10-Round Magazine

Markings: The left side of the receiver is marked “2252299”. The top of the barrel at the receiver is marked “REMINGTON / .22 L.R. ONLY ”. The right side of the barrel is marked “REP” followed by a arrow or maybe a Maltese cross. On the left side it also has a Bow and the number 93 The bottom cap is marked “MOHAWK / 10C”. The butt plate is marked “REMINGTON ARMS CO., INC. / ILION, NY / MADE IN U.S.A. PAT. 3,023,527 / PAT. 3,027,811”.

Barrel Length: 19 ½”

Pictures:
model-10c-remington-jpg.1094988

Thanks for the info, however as I stated the 93 mark and the Rep mark is what I'm looking for information on. I had already searched the nylon rifles site without finding any information. I thought someone on here may know.
I've contacted the Remington museum and Remington direct to see additional information.
Thanks

Back
Top Bottom