Item Relisted! FS/FT Ruger LCP, gently used, box, docs, two holsters, 6rnd, 7rnd extendo

Jblue

Default rank <5000 posts
ODT Junkie!
Reaction score
Ready to go into your back pocket. Ruger LCP, pocket holster, uncle Mike's iwb, two mags, 6 rounder and 7 rounder with pinky ext. In the box with receipt, even have enough ammo to leave the mags full. As always, if you can work on go karts, or shooting lessons for my son's, or offer horseback lessons, police Ride along, Spanish lessons, or other child activities in trade that'd be awesome as I'm a single dad of two corn fed all American kids who aren't videogame vegetables and I could use a break. Other wise price is firm.

I WILL BE DRIVING FROM SHARPSBURG TO 400/ALPHARETTA AREA THIS FRIDAY AND CAN MEET ALONG THAT ROUTE.

Ready to go into your back pocket. Ruger LCP, pocket holster, uncle Mike's iwb, two mags, 6 rounder and 7 rounder with pinky ext. In the box with receipt, even have enough ammo to leave the mags full. As always, if you can work on go karts, or shooting lessons for my son's, or offer horseback lessons, police Ride along, Spanish lessons, or other child activities in trade that'd be awesome as I'm a single dad of two corn fed all American kids who aren't videogame vegetables and I could use a break. Other wise price is firm.

I WILL BE DRIVING FROM SHARPSBURG TO 400/ALPHARETTA AREA THIS FRIDAY AND CAN MEET ALONG THAT ROUTE.
I can work on gocarts and or I will buy it for cash

Bolt action .22 for the kids? Savage mark ii loaded with extras. Griffin,Ga.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220722-214624_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220722-214624_Chrome.jpg
    136 KB · Views: 3
Back
Top Bottom