• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Relisted! FS/FT Ruger Mark II SS Hunter "LNIB"

ELI1967

Default rank <1500 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-ft-ruger-mark-ii-ss-hunter-lnib.2417150/
Item Name: FS/FT Ruger Mark III SS Hunter "LNIB"

Zip Code: 30269

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 600
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Sig p320, Sig p938, p238, Glock 19, nicer handguns new or LNIB

Caliber: 22 lr

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: This is a pristine LNIB Ruger Mark III SS Hunter version of their 22 lr guns. This gun looks brand new in and out, comes with 2 magazines, scope rail and extra fiber optics for front sight.

Ruger® Mark III™ pistols represent the evolution of Ruger 22 LR pistols, continuing the legacy created by the Ruger Standard, Mark I and Mark II pistols and yet incorporating many new engineering refinements. They are simple, rugged, and affordable, making them a great value for any sporting purpose - whether target shooting, plinking or small game hunting.

Firearm Features
  • Smoothly contoured, comfortable grip features natural pointing grip angle with checkered grip panels for a non-slip hold.
  • Internal cylindrical bolt construction ensures permanent sight to barrel alignment and higher accuracy potential than conventional moving slide designs.
  • Contoured ejection port and easy-to-grasp bolt ears allow for durable and reliable operation round after round.
  • Accurate sighting system features fixed or adjustable sights and drilled and tapped receiver for Weaver®-style scope base adapters for easy mounting of optics (adapters included, not on fixed sight models).
  • Manual safety positively locks the sear when applied.
  • Features an unobtrusive internal lock that locks the safety in the "SAFE" position and allows you to safely secure the firearm when not in use.
  • Patented loaded chamber indicator that allows for visual confirmation of a loaded or empty chamber.
  • Features a conveniently located push button magazine release on the left side of the frame.
  • Magazine disconnect prevents discharge when the magazine has been removed.
  • Also includes: two magazines; internal lock key.
  • What's in the Box
    • Ruger Mark III 22LR Hunter Rimfire Pistol
    • Two 10-Round Magazine
    • Replacements Fiber Optics for Front Sight
    • Rail Mount
    • Pad Lock
    • Internal Lock Keys
    • Owner’s Manual
    Be legally able to own and purchase a firearm in the State Of Georgia, a peek (snapshot) at your carry license or DL. Be willing to travel to my area for transaction unless we agree otherwise.

Pictures:
ruger-mark-iii-ss-hunter-jpg.3062468

Attachments

• Mark 3.jpg
    Mark 3.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 10
  • Mark iii.jpg
    Mark iii.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 8
  • Ruger Mark III SS Hunter.jpg
    Ruger Mark III SS Hunter.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 9
Tempting. I have a Glock for trade. Check out my listings. This is tempting, I’m really wanting to hold out for a Mark 4.... but....

Dimensions
Type:
Full-size
Weight:
38.0 oz (1077 g)
Length:
8.7″ (222 mm)
Height:
5.5″ (140 mm)
Width:
1.18″ (30 mm)
Barrel Length: