• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Relisted! FS/FT Ruger MK III 22/45

Status
Not open for further replies.

Misterk42

Default rank <3000 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
Reaction score
As I always do, I cleaned the gun after I received it and I had a rough time assembling it. ( fun fact I knew it wasn’t shot and it was clean but my OCD wouldn’t let me live if I didn’t do a clean and lube. Regretful. Anyhow this is a fantastic gun for the range for planking. Great for introducing new shooters to our wonderful community.
Comes with everything pictured and will include a couple boxes of 22LR ammo.

Open to trades. Shoot your shot!

Attachments

• 4A908B64-FF72-402D-BB46-CCACA1DA54CE.jpeg
    4A908B64-FF72-402D-BB46-CCACA1DA54CE.jpeg
    254.1 KB · Views: 486
I feel your pain! Did you have to beat it on the bench to get the hammer strut in place?!?

It looks like the Mark IV’s are so easy to work on and put back together.

Many years ago, when I was about 13 I took one apart to clean it for my dad as a surprise. Man was it hard to put back together! When I showed it to my dad he said he thanks for cleaning it. He laughed and asked how hard was it to back together? Then he said let me show you the trick to putting it back together.

Good luck on the sale, that’s a nice pistol at a great price.

I feel your pain! Did you have to beat it on the bench to get the hammer strut in place?!?

It looks like the Mark IV’s are so easy to work on and put back together.
That thing was miserable. Lol I never felt so frustrated in my life trying to figure it out.

Many years ago, when I was about 13 I took one apart to clean it for my dad as a surprise. Man was it hard to put back together! When I showed it to my dad he said he thanks for cleaning it. He laughed and asked how hard was it to back together? Then he said let me show you the trick to putting it back together.

Good luck on the sale, that’s a nice pistol at a great price.
Trick is to never take it apart 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom