• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Relisted! FS/FT Ryobi RTS10 model jobsite table saw

Punisher556

Default rank <100 posts
Hunter
Reaction score
I had advertised this saw a couple of weeks ago as "make an offer" it was shot. I did not want to take the time or money to repair it. However, I broke down and took the thing apart and discovered the armature in the motor was shot. One of the bearings lost a seal I guess, and several of the ball bearings had come out. Was making an awful noise. Anyway, I decided to purchase a new armature and installed it and she runs like a top, but now she is just taking up space. I'm not looking to make anything off this thing just to attempt to get back some of what I put into it. $139.00 for the armature, $12 for new brushes. My time? well that's free, because I actually enjoyed taking something apart and repairing it.
It comes with the blade guard, push stick, fence, anti kickback Pawls, and a home manufactured dado throat plate. There is a covered hole in the back where I made a unsuccessful attempt a few years back at a dust extraction port which is now covered. I had a video of it running but apparently you can't download videos on this format. I do have a jobsite saw stand that came with the new one I purchased; I don't need it because I incorporated it into my work bench. I'll throw that in for nothing extra, as well there is a dust collection bag that snaps onto the saw outer body. Don't know how the Ryobi would marry with a Delta stand but I'll bet there's someone out there that can make it happen. I'd like to get $125 out of the deal OBO.

Attachments

• saw front.jpg
    saw front.jpg
    155 KB · Views: 21
  • saw rear.jpg
    saw rear.jpg
    116.2 KB · Views: 19
  • saw stand.jpg
    saw stand.jpg
    191 KB · Views: 19
Back
Top Bottom