• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS/FT S&W M&P 45 Shield M2.0 (no thumb safety model) LNIB

TractiongripsDon

Default rank <2000 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
Reaction score
Smith & Wesson M&P 45 Shield M2.0 pistol, still unfired (other than maybe at the factory), with box and everything it shipped with. I ordered this one a few years back, to test fit a grip tape overlay and take photographs. It's still wearing the rubber grip tape, which can be removed if necessary. This one is the "No Thumb Safety" model. It includes two magazines (6 and 7 round). The finish is like new, and it's never been carried or fired. I'm thinking out the personal collection, so I'm really not interested in trades, but if you have something that you think I may need, feel free to run offers by me.

I'm in the Athens / Jackson County area, and can meet locally. I prefer to meet at a local police department or Sheriff's Office. Since this one's in my personal collection, no paperwork is required, but I'd be happy to provide a bill of sale. My only requirement is a look at a valid GA identification, and a buyer's name and phone number to list in my personal gun log. If the buyer prefers, I can also handle the transaction on the books at no additional cost, through my FFL. I actually kind of prefer this, but do not require it.

By contacting me about this listing, the potential buyer is stating you are a GA resident, 21 years or older, and not prohibited by law from acquiring or possessing a firearm.

Attachments

• Shield 45.jpg
    Shield 45.jpg
    424.6 KB · Views: 1
Back
Top Bottom