• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Relisted! FS/FT Scanner

mountainmoped

Default rank <2000 posts
ODT Junkie!
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-ft-scanner.2121919/
Item Name: FS/FT Scanner

Zip Code: 30143

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 30.00
Trade Value or Items Looking For: ???

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: New Baofeng UV-5R radio set up as a scanner. Pickens County SO and jail, EMS, fire, as well as Jasper PD, fire, and public works are programmed into radio. Cherokee County frequencies can be added as well. The radio has 128 memory channels and will receive VHF 136-174 MHZ and UHF 400-520 MHZ. Transmit has been turned off so radio can not interfere with public service communications. I can restore transmit function if owner has valid ham license. Radio comes with charger, charger base, earphone and microphone, battery, antenna, belt clip, carrying strap, and instruction book.

Pictures:
baofeng_uv_5_r-jpg.2444940

I have a spectrum analyzer, RF generator, frequency counter, 10 meter amp, 2meter amp, 70cm amp,oscilloscope, several 70 cm hts, several 2 meter hts, a chinese QRP HF radio and a Ten Tec Argonaut 516 radio. I am trying to make room for new radios.

Would u be able to program other PD frequencies at request?
Would u be able to program other PD frequencies at request?
I can program anything in these ranges VHF 136-174 MHZ and UHF 400-520 MHZ. Some of the larger departments are using digital radios that require a much more sophisticated (expensive) scanner.

Back
Top Bottom