Item Relisted! FS/FT SELL or TRADE Ruger American Pro Model .45 ACP 10rd 4.5"

eli'sbook

Default rank <2500 posts Lifetime Supporter
ODT Junkie!
Reaction score
N. E. Henry County between Stockbridge & Conyers
Item Description: The Ruger American Pistol has a recoil-reducing barrel cam, low-mass slide, low center of gravity, and low bore axis. The pre-tensioned striker system features a powerful striker spring for positive ignition without a heavier trigger pull. Its non-slip surfaces include functional slide serrations and grip/frame texturing for enhanced control. The American Pistol features a modular wraparound grip for adjusting palm swell and trigger reach. It has an ambidextrous slide stop and magazine release, Novak LoMount carry three-dot sights, MIL-STD-1913 Picatinny rail, and a visual inspection port. Included are two nickel-Teflon plated steel magazines. This Duty 45 ACP model has a 4.5" barrel, 10-round magazine capacity and includes a spare magazine, and Ruger's Pro Model safety option with no manual safety. It includes a medium and large grip modules. This handgun is very clean, could almost pass as brand new and it has an extremely low round count.

For Sale $425.00 Cash - may consider possible trades on other modern firearms, even lesser expensive firearm's in multi gun trade or your trade plus cash but overall cash is king. I have no particular needs at this time as to what may spark trade interest so try me !

For Sale $425 or What do have for Swap/Trade ?

NOTE: I seldom have time to follow the thread on the ODT website. So Please, send me a Private Message (PM) which will alert me
via email that I have a message & I should be able to get back to you a bit quicker.

And even more importantly;

Due to the recent very HIGH amount of Potential Scammers, Cons, Underage Buyers & Other's showing up to darken our great group.
I will very seldom deal with anyone who has Zero, Negative or Limited feedback.

Here are some of my requirements;

I will NOT sell Handguns to persons under 21
A Peek at your Georgia Drivers License and/or Georgia Carry Permit will be required.
B.O.S. is Not required.
All items Sold As Is (even if brand new in factory box).

I'm Caregiver and my time is often limited, I can not make a drive that takes a great deal of time from my day.
Must meet in the North Henry County, Ga. (
Around Stockbridge)

Ruger American 45.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_1056.JPG
    IMG_1056.JPG
    117.3 KB · Views: 2,250
  • IMG_1057.JPG
    IMG_1057.JPG
    136 KB · Views: 58
Back
Top Bottom