Item Relisted! FS/FT Springfield Armory NM Marked Mil-Spec 1911-A1 Stainless 9mm

Sakorey

Default rank <1500 posts
ODT Junkie!
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: http://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/th...arked-mil-spec-1911-a1-stainless-9mm.1267990/
Item Name: FS/FT *Update/Price Lowered* Springfield Armory NM Marked Mil-Spec 1911-A1 Stainless 9mm

Zip Code: 30062

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $575
Trade Value or Items Looking For:

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description:

*So I've looked deeper into the pistol and found out that the trigger is not standard on it. It is a Wilson Combat adjustable trigger and comes with Wilson Combat sights. I don't know too much about 1911's but I can tell that the previous owner definitely has had work put into this gun outside of out-of-box specifications*

Up for sale or trade is a Springfield Armory NM Marked Mil-Spec 1911-A1 Stainless 9mm. From what I read into, Springfield no longer makes this specific model in 9mm and are somewhat sought out, especially being one with NM markings. Received it in trade, and don't exactly know what to do with it. It's it good usable condition and I was working towards restoring it. It's definitely been used by the previous owner but not abused. Also, the plunger tube needs to be restaked as most 1911's do over use, but works fine as long as the safety isn't engaged.

Would much prefer cash, but would entertain trades as well.

*As of today, I accidentally just broke a reserve on a gunbroker auction. I might have to be looking for cash only right now.*

Pictures:
image-jpeg.843938

image-jpeg.843939

Lol @ accidentally hitting the reserve! That's a great price!

FYI - that's a Springfield thing with the plunger tube, not all 1911s. Springfield glues their plunger tubes instead of staking them. They make great 1911s and have fantastic warranties. In fact, the new owner could prob send it in and they would restake that plunger tube

Back
Top Bottom