Item Relisted! FS/FT stack-on gun safe

Michael D Melton

Default rank <50 posts
Outdoorsman
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-ft-stack-on-gun-safe.1880366/
Item Name: FS/FT stack-on gun safe

Zip Code: 30041

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $500 obo
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Bigger gun safe

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Have a stack on gun safe just like new. No scuffs or dents and no problems. It is 27 wide x 55 high x 23 deep. Think it weighs about 450lbs empty and has 30 min fire protection at 1400 degrees. It was a great first safe to keep local young theives from breaking in and stealing my stuff and to keep younger children in the house away from the guns and to protect documents but I need a bigger safe now. This is a good first safe that is small enough to be put just about anywhere but when filled is heavy enough that it would be hard to move. If a educated thief wants your stuff this safe or any other Residential storage container rated safe is not going to keep them out no matter what you spend. You will need a TL rated safe and most gun safes are not rated that high. You will need to put out $6,000 to $10,000 for that. Even those safes I can probably get into with just 2 tools in about 20 minutes and it would be my first time trying so just know spending a lot of money just buys you a few more minutes that it takes to get the stuff. Lucky most thieves are neighborhood kids that just want easy stuff lying around and this will keep your stuff from them.

I want a safe 40 wide by 60 high and about 27 deep to trade up to and I will add cash.

Pictures:
dsc01751-jpg.1975338

dsc01752-jpg.1975340

dsc01753-jpg.1975341

Back
Top Bottom