Item Relisted! FS/FT UPDATED Glock 19 Gen 5 NIB Deal !! w/Night Sights

Sonarsessions

Default rank <200 posts
Tracker
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/t...ock-19-gen-5-nib-deal-w-night-sights.1693968/
Item Name: FS/FT FS/FT UPDATED Glock 19 Gen 5 NIB Deal !! w/Night Sights

Zip Code: 30340

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 525 / 540
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Glock 26 Gen 5, VP9SK LE

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Billing Information: see listing

Item Description: If you purchase before Friday June 1st I will throw in an early bird ticket to BLADE show

Up for grabs is an unused, unfired Glock 19 Gen 5 with factory Glock Night Sights all new in box. I got a good deal on it and am not looking to price gouge, just getting my money back out of it.

This was purchased a few weeks ago and turns out I don't need another Glock in my stable. Has seen no carry time and has only been taken out from box, holstered twice to measure fit of holster, and cleaned, as I do with all my pistols. Comes with everything you get from factory, and for an extra $20 I will throw in a right hand IWB kydex holster in grey.

FYI - This is the newer version that has the beveled frame at the front end to match the slide.

All the Gen 5 upgrades on this one... including nDLC Finish, Glock Marksman Barrel, no Finger Grooves, updated mags with orange followers, Flared Magwell, and Ambi Slide Stop.

$540 takes it with the holster, or $525 without.

Really looking to trade for the LE model VP9SK (with night sights and 3+ mags... I can add cash for the right deal) but will consider a Gen 5 G26. Can meet in Norcross, Tucker, Metro Atlanta areas, etc and will be in the Smyrna area for BLADE this weekend (June 1-3)

Yes, I require a bill of sale if you are purchasing it, need to see your CCW and I will show mine. No bill of sale needed if trading.

Pic is a stock photo but if you'd like to see pics of the setup, message me and I will get some to you tonight when I get home. Thanks for lookin'!

Pictures:
gen5-jpg.1645177

Back
Top Bottom