• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Relisted! FS GLOCK 19M - FBI Edition NIB RARE

jacobwitten32

Default rank <50 posts
Outdoorsman
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-glock-19m-fbi-edition-nib-rare.2298153/
Item Name: FS GLOCK 19M - FBI Edition NIB

Zip Code: 30008

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 999.00

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Up for sale is a brand new, in box GLOCK 19M. This is the FBI version of the Gen5 and only a few were offered to the public.

The original contract with the FBI allowed for the first pistols to be made in Austria but required that they quickly start making them in the USA. During the transition period there were a few that had USA made slides and Austrian made frames.

Most of the ones offered to the public had the mix-match slide and frame. This is one of the first ones made and both the frame and slide were made in Austria.

It comes with the Ameriglo Bold sights factory installed and all the goodies inside; 3 magazines, cable lock, speed loader, owner's manual, etc.

If picking up in person, you must have a concealed carry permit. Otherwise I'll be happy to meet you at a local FFL to do the transfer.

I'm willing to ship it to your FFL but will require an extra $40 for shipping.

Let me know what other questions you have and thanks for looking!

Pictures:
img_0352-jpg.2837893

img_0353-jpg.2837896

img_0351-jpg.2837897

img_0354-jpg.2837899

img_0356-jpg.2837900

Other than the collectible aspect of it and where it is made, are there any other differences between the 19M and the 19 Gen 5 ?
The M just stands for marksman. It’s basically the same as a Gen 5 Glock just with a better barrel which really isn’t saying much considering the barrels are pretty solid to begin with. Really just a collector item

Im sorry Im not familiar with Glocks so what is it about this pistol would indicate it is a FBI weapon? Is it marked as such or what, not trying to be a smart a_ _ I just do know.

Im sorry Im not familiar with Glocks so what is it about this pistol would indicate it is a FBI weapon? Is it marked as such or what, not trying to be a smart a_ _ I just do know.

The "M" is what indicates its the FBI weapon. The non-FBI version is stamped "Gen5". The FBI selected the M series which includes the 17 and 19. It's still a current gun in production, however, the only way to get one is to either buy it from an agent/officer that was able to get one or be lucky enough to find one of the few that were sold to the general population.

If the internals are black, DLC coated, it is indeed a contract gun that will bring a premium in the right market. Trigger bar will have a different number stamped on it than a typical Gen 5. These are rare birds, mostly bought by Glock employees.

On the other hand if it has silver internals, it’s identical to a Gen 5 other than roll marks. A Lipseys run, which would retail similar to other limited Lipseys special edition Glocks. Could probably tell from the Model No on the box, but I’m feeling lazy.

As to the comment about different barrels, this is not accurate. Both M’s and Gen 5’s have a Glock Marksman Barrel. The FBI guns do have a different roll mark on top. These are realistically standard polygonal barrels with some chatter marks between each flat and a shorter leade. It was part of the original FBI contract requirement that the barrels mark bullets to be traceable to individual guns. The Glock marking barrel was rebranded as a Marksman barrel and rolled out for all new Gen 5’s, slimlines, etc.

ETA: The Model number IS the right one for FBI guns, not Lipseys. Your connector and trigger bar should be jet black, trigger bar marked 33588. If so, put it on gunbroker, as this isn’t the place to sail rare Glocks. Your asking price is realistic, regardless of what others on here say.

Back
Top Bottom