Item Relisted! FS Glock 43x with Shield Mag and Holster

Kappa

Default rank <15 posts
Outdoorsman
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-glock-43x-with-shield-mag-and-holster.2570331/
Item Name: FS Glock 43x

Zip Code: 30542

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $600

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Item Description: I am selling my Glock 43x that I EDC, I have not used it anywhere other than the range, thankfully. I recently purchased a new EDC and am looking to sell this very lightly used pistol. It comes with a Crucial IWB right handed holster and 1 Shield Arms 15rd flush fit magazine and the required metal magazine release, also comes with the original Glock case and all of the original accessories, original Glock plastic iron sights. I have taken very good care of this pistol and am not looking to give it away so please send reasonable offers and questions, thank you. I can also send any pictures you need.

EDIT: ONLY 1 SHIELD ARMS MAG WILL BE INCLUDED. PRICE ADJUSTED TO $600 FROM $650.
Pictures:
glock 3.jpg
glock2-jpg.3369697

Attachments

• glock2.jpg
    glock2.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 1,418
I lowered the price to $650 because I figured that's more reasonable. What's in the pictures is everything that comes with it minus the ammo in the magazines. ( I can't find any more HST... ) Feel free to message me with any offers or trades, but I really am not looking to trade for anything. Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom