• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Relisted! FS Gun Store Inventory

kevin bridges

Default rank <300 posts
Tracker
Firearms/Accessories Dealer
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-gun-store-inventory.2137575/
Item Name: FS Gun Store Inventory

Zip Code: 30680

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $32,000

Caliber: Various

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: This is a bulk buyout of our store inventory. We will not break up the lot. Its 94 Firearms, a mixture of rifles shotguns and pistols. There are multiple pieces of some models and only two of them are used. There are also Ar15 lowers, stripped and complete. Its a great addition to you current inventory and if you are interested in other items we have cases, bags, holsters and parts etc. Contact me for the list of firearms.

Pictures:
img_3648-jpg.2366576

img_5546-jpg.2366581

img_3344-jpg.2366583

I am glad you are getting the guns out of there, it is only a matter of time before the gangs in Atlanta or Athens see your front without ballards and drive a stolen car through the front and smash and grab.
It sucks we cannot have anything in America anymore without being prey of the gang organizations.

They would not be able to,
I am glad you are getting the guns out of there, it is only a matter of time before the gangs in Atlanta or Athens see your front without ballards and drive a stolen car through the front and smash and grab.
It sucks we cannot have anything in America anymore without being prey of the gang organizations.
we put the guns in a vault at night. by the time they got it open statham and barrow county would be on them. The gangs i think are the worst are the ones we vote for. They are the reason we cant have anything anymore. At least the gangs are honest in your face crooks, politicians always come up from behind and rob you for your own good.

They would not be able to,

we put the guns in a vault at night. by the time they got it open statham and barrow county would be on them. The gangs i think are the worst are the ones we vote for. They are the reason we cant have anything anymore. At least the gangs are honest in your face crooks, politicians always come up from behind and rob you for your own good.
So, so very sad to see some hardworking people having to sale their business because of hard time created by EVIL politics. I think we have ahead of us, some really crucial times as a Nation, due to so many America's Haters, even tied to terrorist organization, being voted into Office!

Back
Top Bottom