• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Relisted! FS H&K P9S (Great Shape and with Box)

atllakeman

Default rank <400 posts
Survivalist
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-h-k-p9s-great-shape-and-with-box.2196674/
Item Name: FS H&K P9S (Great Shape and with Box)

Zip Code: 30041

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $1,150 ***New Price***

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Billing Information: Simple BOS (no license informaiton etc.), just need to see GA Drivers License/Carry Permit

Item Description: ***By contacting me, you certify that you are legally allowed to own/posses a firearm and are at least 21 years old***

I have up for sale a safe queen. This comes with an original box, manual in German and extra trigger guard (larger for gloves). It is in pristine shape and shoots like a dream. I have put about 25 rounds through it. I met an HK rep at a shooting event a few years ago, and they wanted to add to their museum. Was not wanting to get rid of it at the time but tells you the shape the firearm is in.

The HK P9 is a semi-automatic pistol from Heckler & Koch in 9×19mm Parabellum and the first to use a variation of H&K's roller delayed blowback system in a pistol format and polygonal rifling now common in H&K designs. Design began around 1965 and production ran between 1969 and 1978.

Video on P9S

Pictures:
hk5-png.2288040

hk4-png.2288041

hk3-png.2288042

hkbox2-png.2288043

hkbox1-png.2288044

Back
Top Bottom