Metro Atlanta  Item Relisted! FS H&K 45ct compact tactical, both V1 and V3 versions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Devgru started carrying the hk45ct, and now they are starting to make it down to "standard" Seal teams. I guess a 45 is starting to replace the 9 as operator choice.

And when I say started to, it actually started at least two years ago. Not sure how many own them now, hk can barely keep up production. That's why the v3 is very hard to find. Although it only takes 15 minutes to convert a v1 into a v3 (uses a $10 detent plate). If you want the v3 lever (purely cosmetic without the safety marking), that's another $25.

im pretty sure seals carry whatever the hell they want lol. i would love to get in a seal armsroom just once to look around....in private...with a washcloth....and hand soap....

on a side note, the seal team in afghanistan in 05 stopped at my fob to eat once and they had a wide, and i mean wide assortmant of weapons on them and on top of their humvees. 9mm Ar, hk-sig-glock pistols, mp5sd and standard mp5s, even a grease gun to name a few i saw with them out of the truck. they had tint (bastards, was so jealous of that) on their humvees so i couldnt see what they had inside the trucks (i was nosey as hell lol).

free bump for a sweet hk also! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom