• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Relisted! FS H2 Munitions 35 Remington 200gr FTX Hornady- LAST 2 boxes

Status
Not open for further replies.

BallisticExpansion

Default rank <1000 posts Supporter
Frontiersman
Reaction score
Reman 35 Remington ammo loaded by my local FFL 07 business, H2 Munitions. Loaded with the 200gr Hornady FTX and leverloution powder found in the Hornady factory ammo.

2025FPS from a 20" Marlin 336.

Please note due to the wet washing used the cases do have small water spots and there may be a very small number of cases that show patina. (See picture)

2 boxes left. $55 shipped per 20rd box. Buy both boxes and the price is $100 shipped to clear these out. If they don't sell I may just keep them for myself!

I do have some Hornady new brass I also loaded for $60 per 20rd. SPF

I have more projectiles to load and if a customer has brass to provide I am happy to quote orders with a reduced cost to use your brass. Unfortunately, due to the Remington bankruptcy/restructure and the ammo demand 35rem ammo nor brass is being manufactured in any real quantity or at all.

I accept CC (4% fee), mailed check, or cash. Paypal/Cashapp/Zelle is also an option.

Lula/Gainesville/Homer for local meet. No trades. All sales final.

Attachments

• 20220707_150425.jpg
    20220707_150425.jpg
    220 KB · Views: 668
  • 20220707_143138.jpg
    20220707_143138.jpg
    199.8 KB · Views: 57
Reman 35 Remington ammo loaded by my local FFL 07 business, H2 Munitions. Loaded with the 200gr Hornady FTX and leverloution powder found in the Hornady factory ammo.

2025FPS from a 20" Marlin 336.

Please note due to the wet washing used the cases do have small water spots and there may be a very small number of cases that show patina from age. (See picture)

Limited quantity available. $55 shipped per 20rd box. Each box is matching stamp brass. Remington or Hornady. If you purchase more than one box I will try to get you matching boxes, but can't guarantee that.

I do have some Hornady new brass I also loaded for $60 per 20rd. SPF

I have more projectiles to load and if a customer has brass to provide I am happy to quote orders with a reduced cost to use your brass. Unfortunately, due to the Remington bankruptcy/restructure and the ammo demand 35rem ammo nor brass is being manufactured currently.

Shipping available via UPS ground. I have decided to offer free shipping on these.

I accept CC (4% fee), mailed check, or cash. Paypal/Cashapp/Zelle is also an option.

Lula/Gainesville/Homer/Commerce for local meet. No trades. All sales final.
Please call me at 770-780-1774. I will buy all the .35 Remington you have sir.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom