• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Relisted! FS HUGE REDUCTION IN PRICE----- Fully loaded Sea Nymph flat bottom boat

sc951

Default rank <2000 posts
ODT Junkie!
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: http://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/th...ly-loaded-sea-nymph-flat-bottom-boat.1086926/
Item Name: FS HUGE REDUCTION IN PRICE----- Fully loaded Sea Nymph flat bottom boat

Zip Code: 30224

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 2750.00

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Billing Information: you will need it in 2018 to get your registration

Item Description: I have been out of work for 10 days and it looks like another 10 or more coming. I'm reducing this boat to just 750.00 over what I paid for the extras last year. I really need to sell this to pay bills and finish buying Christmas gifts, BUT please don't try to bend me over.

IF YOU TAKE INTO ACCOUNT ALL OF THE SOFT BAITS THAT I WILL BE INCLUDING YOU WILL BE GETTING THE BOAT AND 60HP MOTOR FOR AROUND 500-600 DOLLARS.

I originally was asking 4950.00 for this boat, mainly due to the fact that the items I installed last year totaled over 2000.00. It has been used 1 time this year in an electric only reservoir and it's taking up space in my shop, just collecting dust.

I think it is a 84 model Sea Nymph. It has no leaks or structure issues at all. It has a 60hp Johnson with remote steering. I had the motor checked last year and they stated that the compression on both cylinders was better than he could get if he rebuilt it. The carbs were cleaned, new plugs and new fluids. BUT recently I have noticed a small amount of oil under the foot. I have no idea what it is, it may be nothing at all. I have not had time to use it and it has not been cranked since last year. This is the reason for the huge price reduction.

The items I installed last year are;
new decks front and rear with storage,
new seat pedestals front and rear, the front is adjustable
Minn Kota Riptide 55lb thrust trolling motor with remote control,
Lowrance X4-Pro on the dash
Lowrance Elite 7x HDI on the bow
Dual CD/MP3 radio
front and rear Anchor Mates with a 8 and 10lb anchor
they may be something else but that's all I can remember right now

PLUS my brother in law is the owner of Big Bite Baits. I will include several hundred dollars of soft baits, worms, creatures, crawfish, trick sticks etc...

Pictures:
dscf1941-jpg.535968

dscf1942-jpg.535969

dscf1943-jpg.535970

dscf1944-jpg.535971

dscf1945-jpg.535973

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom