• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Relisted! FS IWI Zion-15 SPR

andyh609

Default rank <1250 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
Reaction score
Sale only, IWI Zion-15 Special Purpose Rifle. This has an 18 inch barrel, 1:8 in twist and 5-R rifling.
Rifle is in outstanding condition, less than 30 rounds through it. Has IWI‘s 2 stage match trigger from
the factory. Below is a link to IWI’s web site for detailed description. Not looking to trade right now.
In today’s climate, I’m not gonna sell this one to just anyone. New or someone with multiple bad
reviews, No need to respond. I‘ve already had to deal with law enforcement once because some turd
used a pistol I sold on here in a murder. I don’t need a bill of sale but it’s good practice to keep a note
of who you sell a firearm to on here. Be able to purchase a firearm legally in Ga (Licence and carry permit)
I wasn’t sure which Mag came with it so I just put one of my new ones in the box.
Any questions, feel free to ask.
Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_0025.jpeg
    IMG_0025.jpeg
    195.1 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_0024.jpeg
    IMG_0024.jpeg
    164.3 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_0023.jpeg
    IMG_0023.jpeg
    174.6 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_0022.jpeg
    IMG_0022.jpeg
    203.9 KB · Views: 12
Sale only, IWI Zion-15 Special Purpose Rifle. This has an 18 inch barrel, 1:8 in twist and 5-R rifling.
Rifle is in outstanding condition, less than 30 rounds through it. Has IWI‘s 2 stage match trigger from
the factory. Below is a link to IWI’s web site for detailed description. Not looking to trade right now.
In today’s climate, I’m not gonna sell this one to just anyone. New or someone with multiple bad
reviews, No need to respond. I‘ve already had to deal with law enforcement once because some turd
used a pistol I sold on here in a murder. I don’t need a bill of sale but it’s good practice to keep a note
of who you sell a firearm to on here. Be able to purchase a firearm legally in Ga (Licence and carry permit)
I wasn’t sure which Mag came with it so I just put one of my new ones in the box.
Thanks

Any questions, feel free to

Thanks

Please call me at (706) 207-0303 in reference to your SPR! Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom