• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Relisted! FS Keltec KSG $500

tacarl2808

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-keltec-ksg-500.1645166/
Item Name: FS Keltec KSG $500

Zip Code: 30707

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 500

Caliber: 12

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: This KSG will not properly extract about 25 percent of all shells ran through it. The price reflects the fact that you will be responsible for fixing it, taking it to a gun smith, or sending it to keltec under their warranty free of charge. Includes a foregrip.

Pictures:
20180320_163249-jpg.1558804

20180320_163233-jpg.1558805

FYI the Keltec warranty is only for the original purchaser. It might be best for you to send it in.

"If you are the original owner, and can provide a valid proof of purchase, your Kel-Tec firearm is covered under the lifetime warranty.

The following is acceptable as a valid proof of purchase: The receipt that was provided by the store where it was purchased, or the ATF form 4473.

If you have lost the proof of purchase, sometimes the store where the firearm was purchased can provide a copy."

https://www.keltecweapons.com/warranty

FYI the Keltec warranty is only for the original purchaser. It might be best for you to send it in.

"If you are the original owner, and can provide a valid proof of purchase, your Kel-Tec firearm is covered under the lifetime warranty.

The following is acceptable as a valid proof of purchase: The receipt that was provided by the store where it was purchased, or the ATF form 4473.

If you have lost the proof of purchase, sometimes the store where the firearm was purchased can provide a copy."

https://www.keltecweapons.com/warranty
I talked with customer service last week and they were more than happy to let me send it in without all the hoops to jump through, but its a few weeks turn around time. Not interested in dealing with it, and I honestly don't care what the buyer does with it. The price reflects the issues with the firearm.

That being said, I have the receipt for anyone that wants to send it in, and I have no issue helping with the warranty if it comes down to it and needs to be done.

Item Name: FS Keltec KSG $500

Zip Code: 30707

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 500

Caliber: 12

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: This KSG will not properly extract about 25 percent of all shells ran through it. The price reflects the fact that you will be responsible for fixing it, taking it to a gun smith, or sending it to keltec under their warranty free of charge. Includes a foregrip.

Pictures:
20180320_163249-jpg.1558804

20180320_163233-jpg.1558805
Ever down at
Way¿ I am interested but hoping for a meet half way

Back
Top Bottom