Item Relisted! FS KKM Precision barrel for Glock 34

martin_j001

Default rank <1000 posts
Frontiersman
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-kkm-precision-barrel-for-glock-34.1391341/
Item Name: FS KKM Precision barrel for Glock 34

Zip Code: 30044

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 140

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: KKM Precision Glock 34 barrel, matte finish. Around 1k rounds through it, in great condition. Asking $140. Looking to meet between Decatur and Lawrenceville (Decatur, Tucker, Lilburn, Snellville, Lawrenceville, Norcross), but also willing to ship for a few $ more.

ea8d97e27963e45ce9bab4a3b32dec9c.jpg

512a636f9cf8f2ae1714217e67537d3e.jpg

How does it shoot?

In the gun I ran it in (gen 4 G34), the difference was not noticeable at 25 yards. It may have been noticeable were the gun locked down in a rest, but that's not how i shoot it, so I wasn't going to see huge benefit in it. In my personal experience, an aftermarket barrel can and will make a bigger difference in gen 3 Glocks...it's still not going to make any magical improvements, if the person holding the gun sucks at shooting they'll still suck st shooting. And, each gun is somewhat different. Much like trigger components, swapping out one piece in one Glock will have a different result in another Glock.

Back
Top Bottom