• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS Like New - SIG SAUER ROMEO3 Compact Waterproof Fogproof Illuminated 3 MOA Red Dot...

Gravedigger

Default rank <1000 posts Supporter
Frontiersman
Reaction score

Like New - mounted but never used this sight. I paid $349.00 for this. Selling for $250.00​

Selling due to health reasons.

Text or Call if interested: 404-450-7501

About this item​

• ROMEO3 GUN SIGHT - The open reflex ROMEO3 sight is the ideal sighting solution for guns and full-size handguns; It comes with an included M1913 Picatinny low-rise mount and premium, quick-release QD1.41" co-witness riser mount for mount versatility
  • GREAT CONSTRUCTION - Featuring dependable waterproof (IPX-7 rated - resist water immersion up to 1 meter) & fog-proof performance, the ROMEO3 incorporates illuminated 3-MOA Red-Dot, which is also adjustable (9 daylight settings) for all light conditions
  • MOTAC TECH - The versatile ROMEO3 red dot sight features Motion Activated Illumination technology; It is developed to increase battery life by shutting down the system when not in use and instantly activating it by the slightest vibration or movement
  • SPECTRACOAT - The ROMEO3 1X25mm Gun Sight with Spectracoat tech gets ultra-wide broadband, anti-reflection lens coatings that reduce surface reflections to extremely low levels across the entire visible spectrum providing superior light transmission
  • STEALTH ID - Electro-Optics industrial design by SIG SAUER; Deflection armor trapezoidal surfacing breaks up the shape & visibility of the optic along with pistol slide serrations & grip checkering to add function to the form of all electro-optics

Attachments

• R3 A.jpg
    R3 A.jpg
    210.7 KB · Views: 4
  • R3 I.jpg
    R3 I.jpg
    132.6 KB · Views: 5
  • R3.jpg
    R3.jpg
    162.3 KB · Views: 4
  • R3 B.jpg
    R3 B.jpg