• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS LNIB HK P30sk 9mm w/GreyGuns SRS.

Mischief

Default rank <1250 posts Lifetime Supporter
ODT Junkie!
Reaction score
P30SK (SubKompact) 9mm - If you aren’t familiar with HK, they are German, and they over engineer. These are built like a German Vault. When they design something, they obsess over the details and remove anything that is unnecessary. I have tried most brands, and in my humble opinion these are the best polymer framed pistols. Accurate and very reliable. They were designed for tactical/military applications, but once removed from those applications there was one area for improvement and that is the trigger. From the factory is has a long reset. I have taken care of that with the GreyGhost Short Reset System. Now it is perfect.

I purchased new and only fired 4 magazines through it to ensure it functions properly. Comes with the Case, docs, 2 magazines and the grip panels for different hand sizes. It also comes with the original parts removed when they installed the Short Reset System and the Enhanced Magazine release.

GreyGuns Short Reset System. It shortens the reset travel distance by about one-third, reduces trigger over-travel, and reduces pull weight while maintaining all factory safety functions. - Cost me $100 for parts.

HKParts Enhanced Magazine Release made of 6061 billeted aluminum. - Cost me $40 for part.
Adjustable grip feature — consisting of interchangeable backstraps and lateral grip panels.
(DA/SA) with a serrated decocking button located on the rear of the frame.
Dual ambidextrous manual safeties and dual slide and magazine release levers.
Picatinny rail.
It has the easiest and smartest system for removing the slide.

Attachments

• HK8.png
    HK8.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 241
  • HK1.png
    HK1.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 240
  • HK4.png
    HK4.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 238
  • HK5.png
    HK5.png