• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS M&P M2.0 5” FDE with APEX Forward flat trigger and Trijicon HD night sights

R. Thompson

Default rank <200 posts
Hunter
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/t...trigger-and-trijicon-hd-night-sights.1979854/
Item Name: FS M&P M2.0 5” FDE with APEX Forward flat trigger and Trijicon HD night sights

Zip Code: 30620

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 450

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Priced to sell fast. Like new Smith and Wesson M&P M2.0 FDE 5” complete with full APEX trigger and Trijicon HD night sights with yellow front. Absolute tack driving and soft shooting pistol. Trigger is as good as it comes for a striker pistol. Would not be selling but I need cash for a down payment on a truck. Comes with all backstrap and box and 2 factory 17 round mags. Streamlight TLR-1 HL is NOT included. It’s already sold. No trades.

Be able to legally purchase this firearm or don’t respond. Be able to meet fairly close to me.

Pictures:
420a8f2e-edeb-4cf3-83df-8842f6732999-jpeg.2153219

defe5b14-a46f-46e8-952a-c7fe0d8f3257-jpeg.2153220

I've had this pistol in my hand. Its beautiful and the trigger is amazing. R. Thompson is also super cool. Someone snag this quick. If I didn't buy too much lately I'd be snagging it.

Bundle this with the Olight PL2 Pro in black ($100 value) I have listed and I’ll give you both for $550. Try and find a better deal than that! Or the M2.0 compact4” and I’ll take $25 off those total of those two. Bundle and save. Down payment cash raising specials. Lol

Price drop to $450. Still includes box, backstraps, 2 factory FDE baseplate mags, APEX trigger and Trijicon HDs with yellow front sight. Like new condition.

You're killing me....and by me I mean my will to resist buying more things I don't need.

This is a great deal for someone

Back
Top Bottom