Item Relisted! FS M1A SOCOM 16 Classic/Modern Bundle

TheSilverBullet

Default rank <200 posts
Tracker
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-m1a-socom-16-classic-modern-bundle.2287386/
Item Name: FS M1A SOCOM 16 Classic/Modern Bundle

Zip Code: 30041

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $1750

Caliber: 308

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Hey Everyone. I have an M1A SOCOM 16/red dot/magazine/ammo/stock bundle up for sale today. This one happens to come with a handsome mil-surp M14 walnut stock, and a mil-surp fiberglass stock. Both dust covers able to accept the SOCOM 16 Rail.

Additional PICTURES HERE.

It comes complete with:
  • Vortex flash hider
  • GI web sling
  • SOCOM rail
  • Primary Arms MD-ADS red dot (originally Coyote Tan, sprayed black)
  • 60 rounds of 308 Range Ammo
  • 8 Mags total
  • 5 - 20 round Checkmate mags
  • 1 - 5 round Checkmate mag
  • 1 - 10 round Checkmate mag
  • 1 - 30 round Checkmate mag
  • Additional mil-surp fiberglass stock that I refinished and sprayed OD green. Nice condition and lightweight. I also customized this stock by adding QD Sling attachments and a pic rail for a bipod. Came out nice and very secure.
  • Magpul MS3 Sling NOT included.
I don't have the original stock or flash hider. Everything I have is pictured here (Magpul sling not included).

I'm in no hurry to sell and primarily looking for cash. However, if you have a nice Colt 1911 or Dan Wesson I'd be interested to hear your offer.

Feel free to ask additional questions or request more high-quality pictures. I can meet anywhere off of 400 at some point today, or this weekend. Depending on the deal, I'd consider a longer drive to meet up this weekend.

Thanks for looking!

Pictures:
2-jpg.2815676

3-jpg.2815677

1-jpg.2815678

Back
Top Bottom