• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Relisted! FS Panasonic Toughbook CF-20, (Laptop Computer)

Sudnmpac

Law Enforcement
Terry Wheeler
Reaction score
I have a like new Panasonic Toughbook CF-20 laptop computer for sale. It can detach and be used as a tablet. These are designed for difficult outdoors or rugged conditions, ie. engeenering or construction. (Specs below).. It was used about 2 months and upgraded to a larger model. Functions and looks as if new. Before you agree or consider,... Google "Panasonic CF-20". New they can/do run $3,000.00 - $5,000.00. It comes with the charger, which is designed to be charged mobile. The mobil charging cord was an option, as it was intended to be used in the vehicle. It has wi-fi and/or built in cellphone service capability.

Specs: Intel Core i5, 1.20ghz speed, 256 gb HD storage, 8gb RAM, 64gb operating system, pen & touch screen, dual camera, (front & rear), Windows 10 PRO, Display 1920X1200, SD slot, 2 HDMI, 3 USB ports, 2 ext. video port, charging port for tablet and keyboard,.... and other ports that I have no idea what they are for.

The HD has been professionally wiped by the IT department and reset to factory fresh settings.

The price is FIRM at $600.00. Call or text me, (Terry), at 770-828-9635. I am located West of Cartersville toward Rockmart. I can/will meet in Cartersville at Academy, at the Citgo Ser. Sta. at the intersection of Hwy 61 & Hwy 113, near Cartersville airport, or at Walmart parking lot in Rockmart. Check my feedback !

Attachments

• Panasonic Toughbook - 1.jpg
    Panasonic Toughbook - 1.jpg
    305.5 KB · Views: 707
  • Panasonic Toughbook - 2.jpg
    Panasonic Toughbook - 2.jpg
    308.9 KB · Views: 24
  • Panasonic Toughbook - 3.jpg
    Panasonic Toughbook - 3.jpg
    361.8 KB · Views: 24
  • Panasonic Toughbook - 4.JPG
    Panasonic Toughbook - 4.JPG