• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Relisted! FS Pristine Condition Springfield XDs 9mm Sub-Compact - Perfect Conceal Carry!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Woodrow4Real

Default rank <400 posts
Survivalist
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/t...mm-sub-compact-perfect-conceal-carry.2122873/
Item Name: FS Pristine Condition Springfield XDs 9mm Sub-Compact - Perfect Conceal Carry!!

Zip Code: 30253

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 425

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I have up for sale a Springfield Armory XDs Sub-Compact semi-automatic pistol. Comes with (3) magazines (2 std and 1 extended). Weapon is is in pristine condition, absolutely like off the shelf. It has Truglo Tritium Night Sites as well. The model is by far one of the best personal carry conceal weapons on the market. Springfield got it right with this one right out of the gate.

I am including a brand new US Peacekeeper padded/zippered Range case. This pistol has never been carried, stayed in my safe the whole time. Just down-sizing and converting for another project. You will not be disappointed.

$425 cash

Must be non-felon, adult GA resident, legally able to purchase and own a firearm/handgun according to all state and federal laws. Will need to glance at you ID to verify you are who you say you are. Only serious inquiries should respond. Contact me with questions.

Pictures:
xds_9mm_pic1-jpg.2447581

xds_9mm_pic2-jpg.2447582

xds_9mm_pic3-jpg.2447583

xds_9mm_pic5-jpg.2447585

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom