• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Relisted! FS PSA AR15

BigMike

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-psa-ar15.2177757/
Item Name: FS PSA AR15

Zip Code: 30268

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 750

Caliber: 5.56

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Selling my range gun. Its a PSA factory built upper with stainless lite weight barrel 16 inches long with a 13 inch lite weight free float mlok hand guard. It has a toolcraft NiB BCG without their logo on it and standard GI charging handle. The lower is an Anderson that I assembled with PSA's complete lower parts kit with a swapped end plate with a QD slot. Properly torqued and staked castle nut. The grip is a magpul, stock is a magpul MOE, trigger is the PSA Enhanced NiB trigger. Very nice trigger pull. The gun also has a magpul vert grip, grip panels, and polymer flip up sights, and standard sling that I slung the poor mans way. It has a sig romeo 5 optic on it. I have put between 1000 and 1500 rounds through this gun. Round count might seem low for a range gun, but I run drills on the range, shooting between 1 and 4 round at a time.

Now, this gun had a habit of sometimes not locking the bolt to the rear on the last round for the first 750 ish rounds. The problem has gone away and I wrote it off to just being tight. It has never had any other type of malfunction with any ammo/mag combo. I usually run federal .223 with P-mags mags.

Overall, the gun is very lite weight and very fun to shoot. I find myself taking something else to the range so this one needs a new home. What you see is what you get, for an extra $100 Ill throw in 250 rounds of commercially reloaded .223 ammo and a pmag, not for sale apart from the rifle. Thanks for looking.

20200403_172233.jpg
20200403_172224.jpg
20200403_172216.jpg
20200403_172240.jpg

FWIW, I had a PSA that was doing the same thing not locking back and it would not hold when manually manipulated without a magazine in it. Sent it back to PSA and they shot 60 rounds through it and said it was GTG. They did not fix the complaint. Afterward I got tired of the PSA charging handle being hard to operate and put a BCM charging handle in it. Problem solved. You might try another charging handle in it - even use one from someone else's AR.

https://palmettostatearmory.com/psa...m-lok-moe-ept-rifle-kit-w-mbus-sight-set.html

Here is a link to the kit. Its on sale for less than I gave for it, go figure. If someone wants the stripped rifle, I can figure out a price on it.

Don't strip it down. It's a good price and if it's still experiencing that little problem you describe, it's a quick fix and you can beat the crap outta that thing and it will still keep going. It may take some patience, but I'm sure you can get what you advertised it at or relatively close. PSA is much better than people who never owned one think. Their customer service sucks, but they sell good stuff. Your BCG is top of the line too.

It's been a good range gun, I took it as a free training aid that it would malfunction, adds a free piece of training gear.

Back
Top Bottom