• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Relisted! FS R Ranch in the Mountains membership

whitmo

Default rank <1000 posts
Frontiersman
Reaction score
R Ranch in the Mountains membership for sale. Just asking buyer to pay fees related to deed transfer (approximately $300, I'll have to call to find out exact amount)
You can find lots of info here about the ranch. https://rranch.com/

This is a privately owned ranch of over 800 acres just north of Dahlonega, GA that offers rv and tent camping, cabin rentals, horseback riding, swimming pool, dog park, free rv storage, and more.
There are approximately 170 campsites, with about 40 more under construction, site fees are $7.50 per night, cabin rentals are $7.50/$15/$20 per night depending on size (there are approximately 100 cabins). About 35 of the small cabins are on a yearly lease (for addition fees) and about half of the rv sites are on yearly leases (additional fees). These yearly leases are awarded through a lottery system.

Horseback riding is free to owners and their immediate family, $40 for guests. There are usually three trail rides a day available. The ranch owns about 30 horses.

Must be able to pass a background and credit check. These are done by the ranch and part of the transfer fees.

There is a yearly assessment (basically a maintence fee) of $1700 per year and split into two payments and will be due in April, I think.
Considering what rv storage costs, the free storage alone is worth close to the assessment fee.

I can meet seriously interested buyers for a tour of the ranch.

The website has not been updated recently, but there is a lot of info available there.

Back
Top Bottom