• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Relisted! FS Rolex Submariner NIB

thahn09

Default rank <300 posts Supporter
Tracker
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-rolex-submariner-nib.2526669/
Item Name: FS Rolex Submariner NIB

Zip Code: 30019

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $13,500

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Never worn nib.
Bought during vacation at St. Maarten May 2018.

Pictures:
img_20210522_182221-jpg.3276028

img_20210522_181634-jpg.3276029

img_20210522_181625-jpg.3276030

My mom bought a beautiful diamond/emerald ring in St. Maarten about 12 years ago. I believe it was $3-4k, long story short, they insisted on sizing it there for her while she shopped and she picked it up before boarding the cruise ship. About a year later she dropped it off at her local jeweler for a good cleaning. Upon pick up she was told what a beautiful fake ring she had. The emeralds were real, but they had plucked the main diamonds during sizing.

Beautiful Sub OP...

My mom bought a beautiful diamond/emerald ring in St. Maarten about 12 years ago. I believe it was $3-4k, long story short, they insisted on sizing it there for her while she shopped and she picked it up before boarding the cruise ship. About a year later she dropped it off at her local jeweler for a good cleaning. Upon pick up she was told what a beautiful fake ring she had. The emeralds were real, but they had plucked the main diamonds during sizing.

Beautiful Sub OP...
Wow, that'd be worth a trip back for a good ol country butt whoopin!!!

Heck that happens a lot here in the US, know your jeweler. I had a friend that received a rather nice engagement ring, expensive, dropped it off at a shop to be appraised, got it back, and years later had it cleaned at another shop and was told it was a $700-800 diamond, I could see the imperfections and saw the appraisal, night and day.

Back
Top Bottom