• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Relisted! FS Safari by Cannon Gun Safe

Robocop

Default rank <1000 posts
Frontiersman
Reaction score
Bought this about 4 years ago. 4 feet tall, 18 inches wide and 13 inches deep. I believe it was advertised as a six gun safe. Depending on what guns and what is on them I have typically kept it to 5 but it depends. We paid around $650 when we purchased it. Everything functions as it should. Asking $250 but open to reasonable offers. I have been trying to get my gun closet cleared out and down to just what I use regularly. No shelving is included. Stickers on the front as you can see. I don't have a manual for it but I am sure one can be found online. No trades.

I have a truck and am happy to help transfer it back to your location within reason. You will need to be able to get it down three flights of very wide stairs. Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• IMG_3442.jpg
    IMG_3442.jpg
    108.1 KB · Views: 333
  • IMG_3443.jpg
    IMG_3443.jpg
    110.5 KB · Views: 326
  • IMG_3444.jpg
    IMG_3444.jpg
    168.7 KB · Views: 327
Can you put it on your back and lug down to your truck like a turtle shell?
I might buy this this weekend. How much are shelving or mainly the racks to hold the guns upright off each other

You would need to people to move it in my experience. I got rid of the shelving it came with. Comes as you see it. If you want to come by this weekend I can be here to help get it in your truck

Back
Top Bottom