Item Relisted! FS Sig Sauer P238 Equinox

Shotgun Surgery

Default rank <4000 posts
ODT Junkie!
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-sig-sauer-p238-equinox.2255188/
Item Name: FS Sig Sauer P238 Equinox

Zip Code: 30117

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 650

Caliber: .380 ACP

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I'm selling a Sig Sauer P238 Equinox. I bought this gun brand new and am now, having several small guns to choose from from concealed carry, thinning the herd. The Equinox model (which is now discontinued) takes a trip to the Sig custom shop to have the flats of the side polished for the distinctive equinox look. A notable upgrade over other p238 models is that this gun not only has night sights (front and rear), but the front sight is fiber optic in addition to being a tritium night sight. These sights still glow as bright as when I bought the gun. I've shot about 500 rounds through this pistol and carried it quite a lot. Included with the pistol itself is the flush fit 6 round magazine, an extended 7 round magazine, the original box, and two holsters. One is an alien gear 2.0 IWB holster, and the other is a Simply Rugged leather pancake holster with a decorative basket weave pattern. There is some very light holster wear on the left side (which can be seen in the first image).

Pictures:
sig-p238-1-jpg.2744753

sig-p238-2-jpg.2744755

sig-p238-holster-1-jpg.2744756

Back
Top Bottom