• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS Skylake-based Gaming system parts

spencer60

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
Reaction score
This is the 'guts' from my old gaming system. It worked fine when removed and is almost a complete system.

The package consists of:

Gigabyte Z170X-Gaming 7 motherboard

(4) 8GB DIMMs (32GB total)

Intel i5 CPU

CPU cooler

Gigabyte RTX 2070 graphics card

You just need to have a case w/ power supply, mounting hardware and disk drive(s) and you will have a decent system. The system board is roughly 10 years old, but the graphics card is from 2019 and still goes for around $350 new. The links above are all the exact parts that are being sold here.

One note... Because of the height of the CPU cooler you will probably need a taller than usual case.

This system was 100% functional when I replaced it with newer parts. Obviously there is no warranty, but at this price the graphics card alone is a deal.

While the system board is a little underpowered for todays big games, the performance was good for most games I used to run on it. The graphics were always good, if not capable of doing max resolutions, and CPU performance was fine for most games.

I'd prefer not to ship it but will on your dime. I need to keep pickups local and usually meet at Adventure Outdoors, since everyone knows where that is. That being said my schedule is pretty flexible.

First 'I'll take it' get's it and don't panic if I don't reply immediately. I don't live on this site.

PM me with any questions and thanks for looking.

Attachments

• 016.JPG
    016.JPG
    216.3 KB · Views: 1
Back
Top Bottom