Item Relisted! FS STI Eagle 40 S&W

4Delta

Default rank <750 posts Supporter
Frontiersman
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: http://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-sti-eagle-40-s-w.1127713/
Item Name: FS STI Eagle 40 S&W

Zip Code: 30043

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $2400

Caliber: .40

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Up for sale is an excellent condition STI Eagle .40 S&W. I purchased this gun from a friend who also happens to be an ODT member. Originally purchased it for some USPSA shooting but decided to work on my other project. Please see below post from my friends original listing:

"This is a great USPSA Limited or Limited 10 and IDPA turn key set up. The STI has a trigger job done by Rusty Kidd a renown gunsmith and breaks at 2.5 lbs. The gun was shipped off to STI for the $100 package they have where they go thru the entire firearm to make sure everything is working properly and replace everything that needs to be replaced. Over 1k in magazines alone including IDPA mags that lock back and a good bit of USPSA mags and some extra mag bodies and guts. It comes with a very expensive USPSA Limited Double Alpha holster. The magwell was machined to fit the IDPA box and the stipple work on the frame is tastefully done. I thought I would love Limited but Im gonna shoot Production."

I am willing to negotiate on the price slightly but please do your research before making an offer. Low offers will be ignored. Thanks for looking.

Pictures:
sti-3-jpg.710459

sti-4-jpg.710460

sti-5-jpg.710461

sti-6-jpg.710462

sti2-jpg.710463

Back
Top Bottom