• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS SureFire XC2 Light/Laser combo XC2-A

Steven1979

Default rank <200 posts
Tracker
Reaction score
I lied. This time last round for realsy to buy me another few days while I sell stuff on auction sites, new price. I'm probably just going to keep my P30L and thus this light since everybody in the P30L market seems to just want Wick guns or something, and I'm unwilling to 'destall' a gray guns trigger job, sights, and now that I sold the original barrel it seems like a losing proposition to hawk it to anyone but dealers or flippers who can sit on it for awhile. But for now, I almost want to sell this light/laser out of spite and replace surefire with another brand so for now I'll relist it at least one more time just to see if someone wants it and that'll make my decision for me.

SureFire XC2 Light/Laser combo XC2-A

Like all my stuff, pretty much mint condition because I can't afford to shoot my guns. Had it on my P30L sitting around in a pelican case for two years. Bought it for $400 straight from a retailer in 2021.

All I can do is guarantee it's genuine and that I paid $400 for it via retailer. Whatever it's secondary market value is, so be it. Definitely NOT as much as I was hoping for lolololol I will actually make the time to take pictures this time around. Just give me til tonight and check back then if you've got interest.

$250 shipped via zelle or PPF&F

Attachments

• 20230912_024243.jpg
    20230912_024243.jpg
    528.6 KB · Views: 3
Back
Top Bottom