Item Relisted! FS Thompson center contender carbine 375 jdj with ssk dies brass and bulkets

dgr416

Default rank <300 posts
Tracker
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: http://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/th...-jdj-with-ssk-dies-brass-and-bulkets.1216083/
Item Name: FS Thompson center contender carbine 375 jdj with ssk dies brass and bulkets

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $600

Caliber: 375 jdj

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Item Description: This is a Thomposon center 375 Jdj carbine made around 2002 I think .I never hunted with it just target shooting .I have ask 375 Jdj dies for it.Its like new .The frame is a 295,000 sn range with selector switch on the hammer can be a pistol,rifle ,shotgun or muzzleloader or rimfire .These are getting hard to find in this condition .I have about 50 pcs of brass and 50 bullets for it also .This is a light powerful carbine awesome for deer ,hogs ,bears and fun ! Will meet at bass pro shop In Duluth GA or close to there or where you want to meet !

Pictures:
wp_20150905_12_00_52_pro-jpg.853751

Definitely old school. Some on site will have to lookup JDJ, but for us old timers this was cutting edge roll your own fun times.
Barrel by TC? Barrel length? Scope base TC factory or maybe Leupold? May help sell. GLWS

Its a tc factory barrel 23 inch medium barrel fits g1 or g2 frames .Its a weaver base .JD Jones shot several elephants with a contender pistol in this caliber .Its powerful and light but does not kick bad .The trigger is adjustable very nice .Its like new took it to Alaska just didn't use it .

I used to get the handgun hunting newsletter JD Jones put out every month or two back in the mid 80s. Haven't heard ".375 JDJ" since back in the day when I lusted after one of those barrels and a 6.5 JDJ, neither of which I could afford at the time. I was hunting with a 14" 7x30 Waters at the time and boy was it a tack driver.

You just neck down the 444 marlin and load it and shoot it pretty easy .It has alot of knockdown power without being a magnum.I was going to use it as a back pack gun in Alaska but always used my 338s .It hits about like a 375 h&h hits at 150 yards .Its an awesome mountain or stalking gun or treestand gun.You can add a 223 barrel for about $200 and have a good survival gun .They didn't make these but a couple of years

Back
Top Bottom