• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Relisted! FS Thompson Tommy Gun Semi-Auto .45

Steve Upton

Default rank <100 posts
Hunter
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-thompson-tommy-gun-semi-auto-45.1473791/
View attachment 1234513 Item Name: FS Thompson Tommy Gun Semi-Auto .45

Zip Code: 30134

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 2500

Caliber: .45

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: This is a collector item it has the drum plus 2 other clips with case.

Pictures:
img_20170424_142756776-jpg.1179937
View attachment 1234521 View attachment 1234520

Any specifics on it?
What model specifically?
When was it manufactured?
How many rounds is the drum, magazines?
Trying to figure out where the value falls and exactly how much of a collectors item we are looking at here.

Any specifics on it?
What model specifically?
When was it manufactured?
How many rounds is the drum, magazines?
Trying to figure out where the value falls and exactly how much of a collectors item we are looking at here.
It was manufactured by Auto Ordnance West Hurley NY in the 90's it has one 20 round magazine and one 30 round a 50 round drum
Model 1927AL ser. # 6021 As for the value I took it to a gun smith and he gave me the price. Being I have no ammo I haven't even tried to fire it but the gun smith did and it works fine. Still a great looking toy.

It was manufactured by Auto Ordnance West Hurley NY in the 90's it has one 20 round magazine and one 30 round a 50 round drum
Model 1927AL ser. # 6021 As for the value I took it to a gun smith and he gave me the price. Being I have no ammo I haven't even tried to fire it but the gun smith did and it works fine. Still a great looking toy.
You might want to go on Gun Broker to gage the going rate, but that is a nice set up.

Back
Top Bottom