• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Relisted! FS Turkey guns FS (THE PUMP IS SOLD)

Status
Not open for further replies.

yellowhammer

Default rank <2000 posts
ODT Junkie!
Reaction score
For sale only. I have moved to 20 gage for turkey hunting. I`m selling a 12 gage Mossberg camo semi auto 5500 MKII with a Black MAXX turkey choke. Shoots a 2 3/4 or 3 inch shell, but a 2 3/4 shell must be high brass. To shoot a weak 2 3/4 shell you have to have a different barrel or it won`t cycle. Mossberg made it that way. You can buy the other barrel online if you want one. I never hunted with the gun, but I had a gunsmith clean it thoroughly and check it out. I carried it as a backup sometimes. It has a good pattern at 35 yards. Price $250 firm. The other gun is a Mossberg 835 pump. Shoots a 2 3/4", 3", or 3 1/2" shell. Has two recoil pads on the stock..If you have to ask why, you never shot a 3 1/2 inch shell. It has a Jellyhead choke in it. I killed 30-40 turkeys with this shotgun. Maybe more. One dropped like a rock at 55 yards. Firm price of $250. I have had to drive far to buy some guns on here but I won`t drive far from Dallas to sell one. I also have over 12 boxes of 3 1/2 inch turkey loads for sale, which I will list under "ammunition". PM is best way to reach me. If you PM I will give you a text/phone number also. I will require some ID. Just covering my 6.

Attachments

• IMG_0277.jpg
    IMG_0277.jpg
    173.7 KB · Views: 300
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom