• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS Vortex Razor 1-6x24 HD GEN II-E W/ BADGER ORDNANCE RINGS AND THROW LEVER $1500 OBO

Pete B

Default rank <50 posts
Outdoorsman
Reaction score
For sale is a used Vortex Razor 1-6x24 HD Gen II-e scope with JM-1 BDC reticle. The scope is in like new condition, and functions perfectly. I am the original owner. The Badger Ordnance Condition One Modular Mount, and Vortex throw lever seen in the pictures, will also be included for this price. This is the sought-after 1.7 height scope mount. It puts the scope at the same height as a lower 1/3 cowitness red dot sight, a height most people are very comfortable with. This scope typically retails for $1,500 by itself. The Badger Ordnance mount retails for another $318, when it can be found in stock. The Vortex throw lever retails for another $60. This setup would cost roughly $2,000 with tax to buy new. I am asking $1,500 OBO. This listing is only for the scope, mount, and throw lever specified in the ad. It does not include the rifle, or any other accessories seen in the pictures. I can meet in the Brookstone community area of Acworth, off Mars Hill Road.

Attachments

• SCOPE 1.jpg
    SCOPE 1.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 3
  • SCOPE 2.jpg
    SCOPE 2.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 3
  • SCOPE 3.jpg
    SCOPE 3.jpg
    108.4 KB · Views: 3
Back
Top Bottom