• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS Wilderness Systems Recon 120 Fishing Kayak Like New with Custom Upgrades!

zkowalske

Default rank <100 posts Supporter
Hunter
Reaction score
Call all kayakers and fishing kayakers, your dream fishing kayak is waiting for you! Dive into your next aquatic adventure with the Wilderness Systems Recon 120, a marvel of engineering designed to elevate your fishing game. I used only once and treated with the utmost care, this kayak is practically brand new and comes loaded with premium custom features to ensure you have the best experience on the water. I spent more time in the garage customizing it then I did on the water (I don't live on the water so I always had excuses for not takeing the time to load it in the truck and go to the lake).

🔹 Custom Installed Rudder – Enjoy enhanced steering and control in all water conditions, making your kayak nimble and easy to maneuver.

🔹 Bixby Electric Jet – Power through the water with ease and reach your favorite fishing spots faster than ever. The Bixby Electric Jet is a game-changer for those looking to cover more ground without the extra paddling effort.

🔹 Deck Padding – Fish in comfort all day long with custom-installed deck padding. It provides excellent grip and reduces noise, so you can sneak up on your catch effortlessly.

🔹 Adjustable Foot Rests – Customize your kayak to fit your comfort needs with adjustable foot rests. Perfect for paddlers of all sizes, ensuring you stay comfortable and in control.

🔹 Rod and Paddle Holders – Keep your fishing rods and paddle secure and within easy reach with integrated holders. This feature is a must-have for keeping your gear organized and ready to go at a moment’s notice.

🔹 Extras Included – This deal also comes with a T-Bone truck bed extender for easy transport and a jetski dolly for convenient movement to and from the water. These accessories make transporting and launching your kayak a breeze.

There was a small crack in the forward cargo lid where my kid sat on it, this was repaired with a UV resin.

Don’t miss out on this incredible opportunity to own a top-of-the-line fishing kayak with all the bells and whistles. Whether you're an angler or just a kayaking enthusiast, the Wilderness Systems Recon 120 is designed to provide an unparalleled experience.

🌊 Make your next fishing trip unforgettable. Contact Zack at (770) 294-0315

Attachments

• IMG_6066.jpeg
    IMG_6066.jpeg
    310.2 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_6065.jpeg
    IMG_6065.jpeg
    292.2 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_6064.jpeg
    IMG_6064.jpeg
    277.9 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_6062.jpeg