• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Relisted! FS Wilson Combat CQB Elite 9MM 5" SS

Brandt Kessler

Default rank <200 posts
Tracker
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-wilson-combat-cqb-elite-9mm-5-ss.1995067/
Item Name: FS Wilson Combat CQB Elite 9MM 5" SS

Zip Code: 30152

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 3750

Caliber: 9MM

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: This one will make me cry if it sales, but like my other ad states, wife and I are trying to buy a piece of property in the N GA mountains, so selling off some toys that don't get used.

I bought this as a Christmas gift for myself...always wanted a gorgeous Wilson, and was finally able to afford one.

It's a Wilson Combat CQB Elite, 5 inch stainless barrel, 9MM, and gorgeous. I have not put a round thru it. I keep the gun stored in my safe in the original bag and cloth. It is as pretty as it looks.

Not looking for trades or low ball offers. If it sells, it sells. If not, I don't mind keeping it. This is the nicest gun I've ever owned.

Pictures:
d-png.2151251

d1-png.2151252

d2-png.2151253

Dang!!! Want so bad. I'd offer a trade... However, I totally understand needing to liquidate some assets to attain property. VERY NICE SIR!!!

It would depend on the trade. I've had some trade offers, but don't want a Glock 19 for $600 if you know what I'm saying.

It needs to find a new home or it can stay. I need to get my butt in gear and get the Colts listed.

It would depend on the trade. I've had some trade offers, but don't want a Glock 19 for $600 if you know what I'm saying.

It needs to find a new home or it can stay. I need to get my butt in gear and get the Colts listed.

I'll send you a PM and see if it my perhaps spark your interest.

Back
Top Bottom