• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

East GA  Item Relisted! FS wood boring bee traps

Status
Not open for further replies.
all of your comments are very entertaining but the fact is these traps work , when the bee , attracted by the sugar water in the bottle goes into the hole and into the dark chamber they get disoriented and fly towards the light on the bottom trying to escape, then they fly around in the bottle until they get tired and fall into the water in the bottom and drown, i caught over 400 bees in the 6 traps around my log cabin last year, you will not catch all of the bees around your place but the population will be diminished considerably, i live in aiken county sc i make and sell these traps for 12.50 each picked up or 15.00 delivered w/n 20 miles augusta is about as far into ga as i go but i can meet there if somebody orders some call 803-640-6265 ask for bill

all of your comments are very entertaining but the fact is these traps work , when the bee , attracted by the sugar water in the bottle goes into the hole and into the dark chamber they get disoriented and fly towards the light on the bottom trying to escape, then they fly around in the bottle until they get tired and fall into the water in the bottom and drown, i caught over 400 bees in the 6 traps around my log cabin last year, you will not catch all of the bees around your place but the population will be diminished considerably, i live in aiken county sc i make and sell these traps for 12.50 each picked up or 15.00 delivered w/n 20 miles augusta is about as far into ga as i go but i can meet there if somebody orders some call 803-640-6265 ask for bill

can you ship some to 30152? If so PM me with the info.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom