• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Relisted! FT 300 AAC Blackout-Handi Rifle-Suppressor Ready

dakota

Default rank <200 posts
Tracker
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: http://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/ft-300-aac-blackout-handi-rifle-suppressor-ready.881118/
Item Name: FS/FT 300 AAC Blackout-Handi Rifle-Suppressor Ready-more trades added!

Zip Code: 30263

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Trade Value or Items Looking For: (Rifle Only) Trade Value $300/Sell for $275

Caliber: .300 Blackout

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I have a 300 AAC Blackout Handi Rifle I bought new and have only shot about 20 subsonic rounds, cleaned it and put in the safe. Rifle is in LNIB condition and comes with the original box and paperwork. I don't shoot it anymore and have a need for something else. This is an awesome Suppressor host, very quiet.

The H&R Handi-Rifle, made to AAC specifications and chambered in 300 AAC BLACKOUT, is a 30 caliber rifle in a very compact and lightweight package with such minimal recoil that anyone can comfortably shoot it. This durable, optics ready break action single shot rifle is ideal for the beginner and great fun for the experienced shooter. The barrel is a low profile lightweight 16.1” barrel threaded 5/8-24TPI with a 5R 1:7" twist. The rifle accurately sends rounds down range whether feeding it heavy subsonic or high performance hunting ammunition. The phosphate steel action and barrel are complimented by the compact, lightweight super tough glass polymer filled black stock. All models are equipped with the H&R transfer bar system that makes the Handi-Rifle one the safest single shot platforms available today.

I will sell for $275 or $300 trade value, my trade options are open to "Firearms" but no Black powder weapons or bows so offer away.

I also have a AAC Flash Suppressor w/ratchet mount and 2-boxes of 125gr Remington ammo and 2-boxes of 220gr Subsonic Remington ammo to add if needed for a higher trade value. I will not sell these extras until the rifle is gone.

Face to Face meeting only and willing to meet half way but not over an hour drive.
Thanks for looking!

Pictures:
img_9880-a-2-jpg.364822

img_9885-a-2-jpg.364823

img_9891-a-2-jpg.364824

img_9898-a-2-jpg.364825

img_9915-a-2-jpg.364826

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom