• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Relisted! FT Aimpoint CompM4s

Entropy

Default rank <1250 posts
ODT Junkie!
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: http://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/ft-aimpoint-compm4s.1125609/
Item Name: FT Aimpoint CompM4s

Zip Code: 30132

Item is for: Trade Only
Trade Value or Items Looking For: 1-4x or 1-6x magnification optic

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Got a great condition CompM4s that I'm looking to swap for a 1-4x or 1-6x scope that I plan to mount on a Scar 17s. Something along the lines of a Trijicon TR24, but I'll look at all offers. Illuminated reticle is preferred but not a deal-breaker.

The Aimpoint has the killflash, QRP2 mount, rubber lens covers & box/docs. Battery life on this thing is absolutely ridiculous. Something like 80,000 hours of regular operation & 500,000 in night vision mode. It's hardly been used, I've just gone in a different direction with AR optics and so I have no need for this one.

Pictures:
compm4s-1-jpg.706484

compm4s-2-jpg.706485

compm4s-3-jpg.706486

compm4s-4-jpg.706487

I have a sight mark 3x magnifier and will be getting a 7x magnifier. I'm not sure if that's what you're looking for b

Really looking to go with a variable power scope on my Scar 17. I've switched over to Acogs on my AR's so it looks like I'm getting out of the traditional red dot optics entirely at this point. Thanks for the offer, though.

Back
Top Bottom