Item Relisted! FT AR's for trade/maybe for sale?

T-Roy

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/ft-ars-for-trade-maybe-for-sale.2522024/
Item Name: FT AR's for trade/maybe for sale?

Zip Code: 30290

Item is for: Trade Only
Trade Value or Items Looking For: No Frickin Idea

Caliber: .223/5.56

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Throwing up some of my AR15's for trade. Not looking for anything in particular, just bored and seeing if anything interesting will pop up. I'm not even trying to put a cash price on any of them in this age of lunacy, but if you want to make a cash offer feel free.

All are builds, no factory guns here! And of course all of these are legos for men, so I'll add/remove/trade stuff around for a deal that I'm into.

Here's a few details, if you're interested and serious PM me and I'll get off my lazy ass and give you more details than I can remember off the top of my head.

Left- 20" Colt barrel with a DD brake on a sweet poverty pony lower. Burris 3-9x whatever their popular hunting scope is. Fullfield II, I think, because I don't know what a Fullfield I is. Midwest handguard,

Left Center-16" Factory Sig upper on an Aero lower

Right Center-16" 1/7 barrel, UTG Pro handguard, Burris 332 scope, Aero lower, Troy PDW stock FDE with some black rattlecan still hanging on

Right- 10.5" barrel, AAC lower (I love this lower so it's going to take a lot to get it off me) Pistol brace and linear comp. And YES, it's over 26" so the grip is legal. Oh, POF diopter sights (pretty attached to those too}

If you want to work a deal on an Archon Type B you'll make my hangdown point a little north. Other than that, offer away.

Don't message me if you aren't legal. I'll need to see a GWCL if you throw off bad vibes.

Pictures:
20210518_193432-jpg.3270242

20210518_193243-jpg.3270245

20210518_193327-jpg.3270246

Been curious about those PDW stocks.

That one works great. I used to run it on a 7” 300 with no issues. The one piece bolt/buffer must be lighter than a standard combo, because I had to open up the gas port a little to get reliable function when I swapped to a carbine buffer.

My only complaint about that one is the butt has these wicked pyramids for traction. Probably great for operators in armor, rough on the t-shirted shoulder on a range day. That’s why it’s on a random parts box gun now.

I’ve heard of people taking a belt sander to the back to flatten the points.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom