• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Relisted! FT Browning X bolt Medallion 30-06

Cliffordd

Default rank <100 posts
Hunter
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: http://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/ft-browning-x-bolt-medallion-30-06.1031033/
Item Name: FT Browning X bolt Medallion 30-06

Zip Code: 30135

Item is for: Trade Only
Trade Value or Items Looking For: 1150

Caliber: 30-06

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Item Description: This rifle has been shot very little. Small scratch on stock that could be buffed out. Two 5 round clips, Leupold scope. leather sling, and ammo.

Last edited:
Would you be interested in trading your xbolt for my Remington 11-87 premier light contour semi auto 12 ga and my savage 111 7mm mag. The savage has tally one piece aluminum mount and scope rings. I can throw in an extra scope (a Leoupold vx-1 3x9x40) that's still in the box too. Both are in perfect shape and have been shot very few times. If you're interested please call or text 770-367-9486. I can travel to you if need be! Please let me know! Thanks!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    81.2 KB · Views: 15
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    51.7 KB · Views: 15
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    39.5 KB · Views: 14
Would you be interested in trading your xbolt for my Remington 11-87 premier light contour semi auto 12 ga and my savage 111 7mm mag. The savage has tally one piece aluminum mount and scope rings. I can throw in an extra scope (a Leoupold vx-1 3x9x40) that's still in the box too. Both are in perfect shape and have been shot very few times. If you're interested please call or text 770-367-9486. I can travel to you if need be! Please let me know! Thanks!

They are great looking guns but I already asavage 7 mag and a good shotgun but thanks for the offer.

Back
Top Bottom