• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FT Custom 458 Socom Un Fired

BetOnBlack

Default rank <15 posts
Outdoorsman
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/ft-custom-458-socom-un-fired.2319222/
Item Name: FT Custom 458 Socom Un Fired

Zip Code: 30349

Item is for: Trade Only
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Specifically Kriss Vector but might be willing to negotiate with something else that's compact. But open for Suggested Trades..

Caliber: 458 Socom

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I've my 458 Socom Custom Built hasn't been shot I wanted to try something new Caliber wise but I'm not going to lie for something as a possible Daily Shooter not in my Price Range so it's just been sitting in the Bag Also it's not on the Gun but I've an FDE optic to go with it my buddy was going to Trade me his Kriss Gen 1 and a Sig Sauer for it cause he says he rarely use the Kriss but everytime he looks at his Kriss he change his mind lol I didnt list it for sale cause I'm not needing or wanting Money just not willing to buy 20rounds of Ammo for it for 50 bucks I've have 1 Box of Ammo and 2 Custom 458 specific Magazines for it they hold 7 rounds a piece they're big rounds.[Note] Yes I'm new to this Site I am Black lol I've many guns that are all Legal and Legally mine to Avoid in Stereotypes I work in the Field of Security and also am a Police Officer.
I apologize for not being much Detailed on the Gun the 1st time I listed...
458 Socom Unfired
16 inch RRA Complete Upper
FDE Foregrip
FDE Buttstock
FDE Pistol Grip
Flip up Front and Back Sights forgot the name but Top Quality/in Black
FDE Sightmark Sight New
Also have Eotech Atpial-c Laser Sight
I had purchased specifically for the build but not offering it cause I feel it cost way too much for what I'm trying to possibly trade for.
Pictures:
20200730_155826-jpg.2878622

20200730_155746-jpg.2878623

20200730_155536-jpg.2878624

20200706_190422-jpg.2878625

Nice T-Rex hunter setup right there!
Good luck with trade and welcome.
P.S. I have been a member on here for years and never dealt with being judged or stereotyped for being black. I have sold and bought numerous items with no problems whatsoever! This is a great site. I would suggest looking at feedback ratings on whoever you deal with whether you’re the buyer or seller.

Nice T-Rex hunter setup right there!
Good luck with trade and welcome.
P.S. I have been a member on here for years and never dealt with being judged or stereotyped for being black. I have sold and bought numerous items with no problems whatsoever! This is a great site. I would suggest looking at feedback ratings on whoever you deal with whether you’re the buyer or seller.
Lol appreciate it

You’ll scare away a few turds on here knowing that your in law enforcement. Other than that most people on here are cool. Nice first post and GLWT

Well hell I'm cool as hell just I know anything I've to offer you wont have to worry about where it's been and it's of quality so i expect the same that's all

Well hell I'm cool as hell just I know anything I've to offer you wont have to worry about where it's been and it's of quality so i expect the same that's all

You’ve got nothing to worry about on here, man. Some people get bent out of shape on some of the forums and you see a lot of bickering. Other than that you get to meet some really cool people when you do your sales or trades. If I had what you wanted I wouldn’t mind getting that 458 from you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom