• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Relisted! FT CZ P-02 ***Not a typo***

greglat1

Default rank <2500 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/ft-cz-p-02-not-a-typo.2086942/
Item Name: FT CZ P-02 ***Not a typo***

Zip Code: 30188

Item is for: Sale or Trade Only
Trade Value or Items Looking For: 9MM or 45 handguns

Caliber: 9mm

Price: $625

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Like new CZ P-02 in 9MM with 4 mags- two factory, two Mec Gar, box, docs. The CZ P-02 is a rare bird. Internet lore says this is a military contract overrun that was offered to the public. It's basically a P-01 with the Omega trigger stamped P-02 on the slide. May be worth something extra to a collector looking for something cool to share with the other CZ fanboys, but it shoots no differently than a standard P-01 w/ Omega, which means it's a sniper pistol. Only interest in 9MM or .45 handguns. I love HKs and Sigs. I have all the Glocks I want right now, sorry. No Glocks or plain Sig 320. A Sig X5 would get my attention or a Beretta 92X Centurion of HKUSP 45 tactical...I can add cash if needed.

I got a lot of interest in a cash price on this one so I've listed one. I have no comparable basis for this since there isn't a single one for sale that I can find. I'm basing this off P-01 pricing plus the two new mags alone are worth $25 easily with a little premium for the scarcity of this particular model. I'll entertain offers as my value may be high but maybe not. Don't expect me to jump at the first three fiddy offer since I'm all good on Christmas and beer money.

Pictures:
img_1265-jpg.2365450

img_1266-jpg.2365451

img_1267-jpg.2365452

Back
Top Bottom